Membership & Benefits
Member = Member Organization
JPA is the recognized professional body for Physiotherapists in Jamaica. We represent physiotherapist across Jamaica and the Caribbean on issues related to wage negotiation, education and general promotion of the profession.
Benefits to being a member of JPA is as follows:
- Participate in a range of projects to:
- Promote the profession;
- Encourage high standards of PT research, education and practice.
- Recipient of the newly inducted Gool Khan Award;
- Member of the World Confederation of Physical Therapy (WCPT);
- Member of the North American Caribbean Region (NACR);
- Access to recent publications and research journals;
- Student representation at the executive level;
- Access to a concentrated physiotherapy knowledge base;
- Opportunities to be a mentor to aspiring physiotherapist;
- Access to job opportunities.